Serving Size 1 rounded teaspoon (approximately 5 g)
Servings Per Container approximately 90
|Amount Per Serving|
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Potassium (as potassium carbonate)
Other ingredients: none.
|Dosage and Use|
- Mix one teaspoon of Buffered Vitamin C Powder into a glass of water. Wait for the fizz to stop before consuming. The minerals buffer out the normally acidic vitamin C to make a pleasant tasting drink.
- To ensure product consistency store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Consuming high doses of this highly potent product can initially cause diarrhea, especially when taken on an empty stomach. Take with meals starting off low and gradually increasing the dose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.